If you don't have any plans after happy hour this evening, are near the Hard Rock Café at Fourth Street Live, and love/hate the "Twilight" fan fic/New York Times bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey," LEO Weekly's Sara Havens and other local media personalities will do a reading from the trilogy this evening in a preview of "Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville