Exciting developments are in the works for the historic East Russell neighborhood, once known as "Louisville's Harlem." The Louisville Central Community Center and a variety of urban planning specialists are inviting you to take part in this process of community renewal by attending the East Russell Charrette this Friday, May 11.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday