With the Eating Challenge Series, we'll be taking a look at some of the most legendary food challenges around Louisville. From the sweet smite of the 'Comfy Cow Sundae' to the heavy hammer of the 'Fat Teddy' hamburger, there's plenty of food challenge goodness for both your ego and your stomach to share in 'The 'Ville.'
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015