With the Eating Challenge Series, we'll be taking a look at some of the most legendary food challenges around Louisville. From the sweet smite of the 'Comfy Cow Sundae' to the heavy hammer of the 'Fat Teddy' hamburger, there's plenty of food challenge goodness for both your ego and your stomach to share in 'The 'Ville.'
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll