It's your chance to run away with the carnival! I don't mean some smelly roadside attraction with shifty folks. I mean a busload of beautiful women! It's like a steam dream come true! The next Va Va Vixens show, "Va va Carnivale" will be opening Thursday at Headliners Music Hall; the show features a bearded lady, a unicorn carousel, large kitty contortionists, a band of sultry gypsies, and much more!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Starlight has Strawberry Fields Forever