World Fest 2011...3 days of dancing, music, foods, arts, crafts and fun from a variety of cultures all in one place. From Hard Rock Cafes Tour Bus, to Louisville's very own talented musicians performing on the steps as you enter World Fest; you could hear and see the Belvedere spark with laughter, applause and smiles of approval as thousands daily enjoyed the festivities.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll