Legends of 80/90's indie rock, The Lemonheads, will hit the rewind button on Monday March 5 at Headliner’s Music Hall, 8pm. The band will be playing " It's a shame about Ray " in it’s entirely with special guests The Shining Twins and Dear Meet. A must for all of their fans and as well a unique opportunity to (re)discover them!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line