Author and historian Evan Thomas discusses his new book, ‘Ike’s Bluff: President Eisenhower’s Secret Battle to Save the World’, as part of the Gertrude Polk Brown Lecture Series of The Filson Historical Society. Catch him tomorrow, Thursday, November 15th at The Temple at 6:30pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)