"I dunno, wherever you like is fine honey,"....An age old answer from girls which is like 'pleading the fifth' when trying to plan a date. You know you're guilty for knowing what you want, but will never admit the truth. From a guy's perspective the decision making is harder than asking the girl out for the first time. This past week for my birthday I turned the tables as my wife struggled on where to go out for dinner. "I just want a great steak and potatoes - ladies choice,". Luckily I have a great gal with a wonderful knowledge of Louisville and Pat's Steak House it was.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market