"I dunno, wherever you like is fine honey,"....An age old answer from girls which is like 'pleading the fifth' when trying to plan a date. You know you're guilty for knowing what you want, but will never admit the truth. From a guy's perspective the decision making is harder than asking the girl out for the first time. This past week for my birthday I turned the tables as my wife struggled on where to go out for dinner. "I just want a great steak and potatoes - ladies choice,". Luckily I have a great gal with a wonderful knowledge of Louisville and Pat's Steak House it was.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line