"I dunno, wherever you like is fine honey,"....An age old answer from girls which is like 'pleading the fifth' when trying to plan a date. You know you're guilty for knowing what you want, but will never admit the truth. From a guy's perspective the decision making is harder than asking the girl out for the first time. This past week for my birthday I turned the tables as my wife struggled on where to go out for dinner. "I just want a great steak and potatoes - ladies choice,". Luckily I have a great gal with a wonderful knowledge of Louisville and Pat's Steak House it was.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville