The Fairness over Louisville event was held on July 23, 2011 by the Fairness Campaign. The location was at The Skyloft, 10th Floor of the Zirmed Towers in Downtown Louisville. The event drew in a great crowd. Which included Dr. Alexandra Gerassimides (in place of her husband, Mayor Greg Fischer) and the guest of honor, was MSNBC Political Analyst Jonathan Capehart. Mr. Capehart was introduced by Congressman John Yarmuth.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll