The Fairness over Louisville event was held on July 23, 2011 by the Fairness Campaign. The location was at The Skyloft, 10th Floor of the Zirmed Towers in Downtown Louisville. The event drew in a great crowd. Which included Dr. Alexandra Gerassimides (in place of her husband, Mayor Greg Fischer) and the guest of honor, was MSNBC Political Analyst Jonathan Capehart. Mr. Capehart was introduced by Congressman John Yarmuth.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu