The Fairness over Louisville event was held on July 23, 2011 by the Fairness Campaign. The location was at The Skyloft, 10th Floor of the Zirmed Towers in Downtown Louisville. The event drew in a great crowd. Which included Dr. Alexandra Gerassimides (in place of her husband, Mayor Greg Fischer) and the guest of honor, was MSNBC Political Analyst Jonathan Capehart. Mr. Capehart was introduced by Congressman John Yarmuth.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)