The Fairness over Louisville event was held on July 23, 2011 by the Fairness Campaign. The location was at The Skyloft, 10th Floor of the Zirmed Towers in Downtown Louisville. The event drew in a great crowd. Which included Dr. Alexandra Gerassimides (in place of her husband, Mayor Greg Fischer) and the guest of honor, was MSNBC Political Analyst Jonathan Capehart. Mr. Capehart was introduced by Congressman John Yarmuth.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville