It's that time of year again... yes, time to ask yourself why Flavor Flav wears that clock strapped around his neck. Well, not so much, but what if I told you it's for Flavor Flav to remind you to Spring your clocks forward and Fall your clocks back an hour each year? Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either. Find out when to turn your clocks back this Fall and why he wears that silly clock.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville