The Big Day is finally here for both Louisville and Jeffersonville! I’m sure many of you, like myself, thought it’d be a never ending project, but we were proven wrong and now it is time to celebrate.
Fun-for-all (Irish or not) at annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in the Highlands. Parade begins at Broadway and Baxter at 3PM.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?