Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands