Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23