Congress gets set to pass a 1,209 page, $1 trillion spending bill. At a dense $827 million of spending per page, few members of Congress will have much idea what is in the bill, seeing as they will have had less than 48 hours to consider it. Kentucky Congressman and Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee Hal Rogers (R-Ky) says "it is good to see that responsible leadership and good governance can triumph.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu