The Louisville Film Society’s new theater (810 E. Market St.) is named Dreamland, after an early-20th-century Louisville theater. As society co-founder Tracy Heightchew gives a tour and optimistically describes her hopes for the space, the name seems fitting. “We want this place to kind of be a rabbit hole where everybody’s visions can be expanded,” she says.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!