Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has stated that he will "not support any settlement of the robo signing mortgage foreclosure case that would give expanded civil or criminal immunity to banks or their executives." Details of the settlement that may be announced as soon as next week are starting to leak. If the leaks are accurate, Mr. Conway and a tiny handful of like minded attorneys general may soon be heroes to the cause of fighting the Wall Street influence.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls