That’s a helluva hoppin’ title, isn’t it? Regardless of how well you’ve got life by the reins, maybe a little extra planning is still up your alley. Financial planner, Matt Dicken, has got some thoughts here. Join him at the Summit location of Barnes & Noble this Saturday, December 15th, at 2pm as he presents his new book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015