Saturday, September 10, 2011 is a day of celebration for the Arts Council of Southern Indiana. The Council will host its second annual Bourbon, BBQ & Beer celebration themed "Fire and Ice" from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $30.00 each and that includes two drink tickets, a buffet style dinner that is prepared by the New Albany Exchange with a cupcake desert. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and live music is provided by Big Booty Swing!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?