Saturday, September 10, 2011 is a day of celebration for the Arts Council of Southern Indiana. The Council will host its second annual Bourbon, BBQ & Beer celebration themed "Fire and Ice" from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $30.00 each and that includes two drink tickets, a buffet style dinner that is prepared by the New Albany Exchange with a cupcake desert. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and live music is provided by Big Booty Swing!
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite