Saturday, September 10, 2011 is a day of celebration for the Arts Council of Southern Indiana. The Council will host its second annual Bourbon, BBQ & Beer celebration themed "Fire and Ice" from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $30.00 each and that includes two drink tickets, a buffet style dinner that is prepared by the New Albany Exchange with a cupcake desert. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and live music is provided by Big Booty Swing!
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Studio Sessions: Nellie Pearl's Live/Die + True, Fiction (Exclusive!)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'