Saturday, September 10, 2011 is a day of celebration for the Arts Council of Southern Indiana. The Council will host its second annual Bourbon, BBQ & Beer celebration themed "Fire and Ice" from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $30.00 each and that includes two drink tickets, a buffet style dinner that is prepared by the New Albany Exchange with a cupcake desert. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and live music is provided by Big Booty Swing!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Best of Louisville 2016 Finalists Announced
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday