The so-called "green revolution" is spreading, and even the world of visual art is working to become more environmentally sustainable. Teens can learn more about the fire arts and their carbon footprint at a free class being offered by the Carnegie Center for Art and History in New Albany.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville