After hours of cheering on your favorite team in a dimly lit sports bars or in front of your basement TV, isn't it time for you and your family to venture outside and enjoy the season? The Frankfort Avenue Business Association invites you to rejoice in the spring season by attending its annual Easter Parade this Saturday, April 7.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime