After hours of cheering on your favorite team in a dimly lit sports bars or in front of your basement TV, isn't it time for you and your family to venture outside and enjoy the season? The Frankfort Avenue Business Association invites you to rejoice in the spring season by attending its annual Easter Parade this Saturday, April 7.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville