YUM! Brands celebrate 14th anniversary as a company, it's more apparent than ever that they are building the defining global company that feeds the world. As part of that vision, they want to be a company with a huge heart... Truly caring and trying saving lives. While world hunger relief is their global effort to end hunger, they need to remember that it all starts here in our own community. One in five children in Kentuckiana are at risk of going to bed hungry tonight. That's why again this year; they are celebrating its 14th year as a company with a very special challenge.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Freaks and Geeks Unite at Slugger Field This Weekend