Local vendors will be on hand with a variety of food options, and people are encouraged to bring a chair or blanket to enjoy the show. The event is open to the public, family friendly, and free.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Freaks and Geeks Unite at Slugger Field This Weekend