Incorporated as a city 71 years ago but with many homes that date to the 1920s, Seneca Gardens is a wonderland of tree varieties, both big and small.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu