Phil Lynch was having a bad day at the track. Through the first five races of the 2004 Breeders' Cup championships at Lone Star Park, in Grand Prairie, Texas, Lynch hadn't picked a winner, hadn't cashed a ticket. But suddenly he flashed to a famous Seinfeld episode in which the George Costanza character is lamenting his failed life
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?