Author and historian Evan Thomas discusses his new book, ‘Ike’s Bluff: President Eisenhower’s Secret Battle to Save the World’, as part of the Gertrude Polk Brown Lecture Series of The Filson Historical Society. Catch him tomorrow, Thursday, November 15th at The Temple at 6:30pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)