Phil Lynch was having a bad day at the track. Through the first five races of the 2004 Breeders' Cup championships at Lone Star Park, in Grand Prairie, Texas, Lynch hadn't picked a winner, hadn't cashed a ticket. But suddenly he flashed to a famous Seinfeld episode in which the George Costanza character is lamenting his failed life
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)