It may seem a little insane, but we promise it's worth it. We’re bringing you the live music you shouldn't miss for every night of the week in Louisville.
The Felice Brothers took over Zanzabar last night for a packed and raucous show, with openers Gill Landry and Frontier Ruckus.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime