Over the past year, neighborhoods in Prospect, Kentucky have been affected in a variety of ways by changes in the real estate market. Driving these changes are three primary factors — low mortgage interest rates, high inventory and a limited number of qualified buyers. There remains in the area a perception that we are operating in a “buyer’s market,” however it is more complex than that simple description and it is critical that home buyers and sellers both understand the challenges that they face in the area where they plan to buy.
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- Live in Lou: Louisville Music May 17-21
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- UPDATED: Why Can't We Buy Alcohol On Election Day?