Over the past year, neighborhoods in Prospect, Kentucky have been affected in a variety of ways by changes in the real estate market. Driving these changes are three primary factors — low mortgage interest rates, high inventory and a limited number of qualified buyers. There remains in the area a perception that we are operating in a “buyer’s market,” however it is more complex than that simple description and it is critical that home buyers and sellers both understand the challenges that they face in the area where they plan to buy.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite