Forget cowboys – find out how the west was won for real. Join historian Earl J. Hess tonight, Thursday, February 21st, at 6pm as he discusses the logistics of the Civil War’s Western theater at The Filson Historical Society.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer