I am always looking for fun and interesting things to do with my grandkids and I want to think I'm not a typical "Grandma." You won't find me sitting in a rocking chair knitting or waiting at home for my grandkids to come visit me. There are so many fun things to do in Louisville with your grandchildren (and some are even free!). Where do I begin?
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!