"Step into an exhibition where the boundaries of reality blur, with just enough tongue-in-cheek mixed in to take the edge off. " Those were the words used by Carol Mueller to describe the Weber Galleries AWFUL REVOLTING TERRIBLE HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION. However, it wasn't awful, revolting or terrible. It was a delightful treat of magnificent art, in Halloween style of course.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?