"Step into an exhibition where the boundaries of reality blur, with just enough tongue-in-cheek mixed in to take the edge off. " Those were the words used by Carol Mueller to describe the Weber Galleries AWFUL REVOLTING TERRIBLE HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION. However, it wasn't awful, revolting or terrible. It was a delightful treat of magnificent art, in Halloween style of course.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)