Kicking off the Grassroots Gala, Rooibee Red Tea and the Center For Neighborhoods are proud to host an event with the authors of ‘Two Centuries of Black Louisville: A Photographic History’. Join Merv Aubespin, Kenneth Clay and J. Blaine Hudson at the Henry Clay building this Friday, June 1st, at 5pm.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite