The so-called "green revolution" is spreading, and even the world of visual art is working to become more environmentally sustainable. Teens can learn more about the fire arts and their carbon footprint at a free class being offered by the Carnegie Center for Art and History in New Albany.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite