The first in a series of profiles showcasing Louisville businesses and entrepreneurs. This week we focus on New2Lou, an organization determined to help people from outside of Louisville feel like they've lived here their whole lives.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou’s Can’t Miss: June 21-27
- Where to Swim in Louisville 2015