The Cards Nation will descend upon Papa John's Cardinal Stadium this afternoon as Coach Charlie Strong and his band of champions celebrate their BCS Bowl Championship over the Florida Gators at the Allstate Sugar Bowl. This style guide will help you remain fabulous while also allowing you to look the part amid the sea of red and black, especially if shopping your closet is not an option.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main