"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main