Gary's on Spring's chef, Harold Baker, and owner Guy Sutcliffe have been friends since they met at Louisville's Walden School at age 12. For decades, they have talked about sharing a dream: to open a restaurant together.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)