“Events like this help bring a city and its people together and we continue to add new ways for families to have fun, exercise and be healthy,” Mayor Greg Fischer said. “People have really enjoyed the new activities we’ve added to these events including the paddle sports, yoga, tai chi and free canoe tours on the river.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)