Gorge yourself on literature this weekend as Locust Grove dishes out used books for sweet prices at their Spring Book Sale. Friday through Sunday, 10am – 4:30pm. I’ll be there with bells on. Literally, bells, if I can manage it. Because bells are just great.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)