One of the country’s most popular retailers, Macy’s, is the title sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Spring Fashion Show for the first time. The annual show is Thursday, Mar. 28, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana. The night starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and the runway show at 8 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville