High Liquors, the world's first full line of ultra premium spirits, including vodka, rum, whiskey, and tequila, has launched in select cities in Tennessee and Kentucky with plans of expanding to 10 more states by the end of the year. Best friends and co-founders, Brad Wright and Chris Lawson, developed the concept to fill a niche for a full premium liquor product line under one brand.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout