High Liquors, the world's first full line of ultra premium spirits, including vodka, rum, whiskey, and tequila, has launched in select cities in Tennessee and Kentucky with plans of expanding to 10 more states by the end of the year. Best friends and co-founders, Brad Wright and Chris Lawson, developed the concept to fill a niche for a full premium liquor product line under one brand.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!