Kick off the month of October with the Highland Cup 5K Run/Walk, a 3.1 mile loop from Douglas Boulevard Christian Church to Big Rock and back. The event is Saturday, October 1 at 8:00 a.m., to be followed by a pancake breakfast at the church from 8:30-9:30.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market