One protest this week highlighted the flood of money and corporate influence into politics. Another highlighted the question of whether, given this flood, the voice of the people can still be heard.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (September 24 - 26)
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event