"El Dia de los Muertos," or the "Day of the Dead," is celebrated every year on November 1 and 2 in Hispanic and Latino culture, but the Kentucky Art and Craft Museum invites you to explore for yourself and your family the customs of this intriguing holiday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving