The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft (KMAC), located at 715 West Main Street, will host the 10th Annual Martinis & Mistletoe party on Thursday, December 8th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. This popular holiday event will include Finlandia martinis, appetizers, live seasonal music by John Austin Clark and friends, and special trunk shows by Kea Carpets and Kilims, and jewelry designer Summer Eliason. Guests can also shop from a huge selection of artwork in the Museum's award-winning Gallery Shop and Holidazzle exhibit.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)