Why drop eighty or a hundred bones on a buzz at the infield? That's right, no one wants to do that. Smash something before you get there so you'll have the head start that saves your pocket a few chucks.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville