You may have seen Manhattan socialite Tinsley Mortimer in the pages of fashion magazines or on the red carpet, but this Friday, this Southerner-New Yorker hybrid and glamorous icon will take up the role of debut novelist to promote her very first work of fiction at the Galt House Hotel.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live