Studio...it is normally considered an artist's workroom, an establishment, building, or group of buildings or a company that teaches any arts, music or dance. The word Studio is derived from the Latin: studium, meaning to study or zeal.Joe Autry's studio Open Air steps aside of the normal studio meaning and is exactly what the name makes you think of, in the open air. However, the definition that matches Joe, and the other artist making up Open Air Sculpture Studio perfectly, is having definitely studied with zeal. Their hard work and love for their craft shows in their art.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015