"From Distant Streets"... photography about everyday life, and the streets it happens on.Everyone who attended the exhibition at Gallery Hertz yesterday, Sunday October 2, had one thing in common. They were photographers in one way or another. The "Distant Streets" exhibition was all about photography: and journalism, in its own way.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)