Yo-yo'ing up and down the East Coast to see Bruce Springsteen in concert was how I spent my 20s (along with working in unfulfilling jobs and drinking). So I'd planned on previewing his concert Saturday night with the E Street Band at the KFC Yum! Center with a long-winded self-indulgent preview, trying to explain what about Springsteen live has compelled me to see him more than 50 times.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Small Plates and Big Ideas at Over the 9
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass