David Williams' colossal failure as a candidate cut across every demographic segment in Kentucky. Over a fifth of tea party voters say they will reject him today and vote for Democrat Steve Beshear. Republicans can't blame their mess on Gatewood Galbraith splitting the vote, either. If anything, Galbraith may pull more votes from Beshear than Williams.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)